Welcome to the Pantry
The FOOD Pantry of Waukesha County always welcomes new clients.
We provide free groceries to people living in Waukesha County in need of food assistance. We are an equal opportunity provider and will help everyone we are able to, free of charge, and with complete privacy. We understand that after bills, rent, or unexpected financial troubles, many people are left with very little money, if any, for food. Our mission is to help people through those times.
How to Register
Upon your first visit please provide a few pieces of personal information
- A form of identification for every household member (Driver's License or State ID, insurance card, WIC information, passport, birth certificate or other documentation)
- Current proof of address For every adult household member (a lease, Utility bill, bank statement, or other similar piece of official mail)
- Monthly Income is self-declared and does not require documentation.
All registration information collected is confidential. Personal identifying information is never transferred and is only used to verify the number of people in a household.
When to Register
Registration occurs during service hours. Please arrive at least 15 minutes before closing.
- Monday - Friday: 1:00 PM to 3:00 PM
- Monday: 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM
- Saturday: 9:30 AM to 11:30 AM
Please call 262-542-5300 if you need further information about how to register.
This institution is an equal opportunity provider.