Donating food is the most direct method of supporting The FOOD Pantry’s mission. A good rule of thumb for donating is: if you’d serve it, we want it. We handle all types of perishable and shelf stable foods, but here is a shortlist of items we look for the most and the times we accept them.
Donations can be brought directly to The FOOD Pantry warehouse. Drop off entrance is at door #5.
Monday – Friday, 9:00 AM to 12:30 PM and 3:00 PM to 5:00 PM
Additional evening hours: Monday, 5:00 PM to 8:00 PM
Saturday, 9:30 AM to 11:30 AM
If you have questions about making a food donation call 262-522-2374 or email the Food Resource Manager.
Donate through Amazon Wish List orders.
Most Commonly Needed Food Items
- Shelf stable fruits
- Canned in Water or its own Juice
- especially popular - pineapple and mandarin Oranges
- Whole grain Cereals
- Ready to eat soups with Meat
- Canned pasta with meat
- Shelf stable milk alternatives
- Such as Soy or Almond Milk
- shelf stable proteins
- tuna, chicken, Ham, tofu
- 100% Fruit Juice
Infant & Toddler Needs
- especially Similac® formula
- No Baby Foods are needed at this time
- particularly size 5 & 6
- Any size Pull-Ups
- Baby Wipes